1.1K views

They are calling me demanding I pay a $2000 debt from 1995.No way do I owe this debt.

They say they can't give me any more information about it but are sending out a person tomorrow to serve me with papers.Should be interesting......

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Newport News. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Newport News.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Newport News to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Newport News?

Comments

Hialeah, Florida, United States #1241769

Today I received a call from (239)963-2488 as was told I owe $3,000 from 2002. They had the last 4 digits of my social and my address. I told them I do not remember but I'll go online and look up Newport News to see if it'll help me remember...they said they will send papers out to me if I want to deny it....

Oh my goodness this just happened to me to

Same here just today. Whatever came about your case?

Don't listen to this. This is and old scam! A legitimate process server doesn't call you before they serve papers.

1995? Statue of limatations they cannot go after you legally at all

New York, New York, United States #969126

This is not Newport News. Sounds like a scam. All Newport News complaints can be addressed at customerservice@spiegel.com Please never give out your personal information to anyone for a debt without checking with the company first.Thank you for your time and please email to get accurate information anytime.